ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Thumbnails not showing

<< < (2/3) > >>

mouser:
It's probably that your SC is using a date format with periods in the automatic naming template, and that my code to fix up filenames happens BEFORE the date is inserted.

mouser:
Ok so I went and tried to reproduce this, but failed to.
My latest changes (which should already be in the version you have) should have made SC work fine with files with periods (.) in their filenames.

Can you try the latest beta (v4.14) and let me know if the problem remains?
Beta 4.14 here: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=3474.0

If the problem does remain, can you shed any more light on the nature of the issue -- because contrary to my original comments, SC is doing fine with files with periods in the name here.

dszklarz:
The beta version did not help, and I have no idea what might be the issue with this.

I had this before I posted here, and I even made a format of my computer inbetween when it happened, and the post, but it persisted.

mouser:
Can you try the latest beta i just uploaded? (4.15.2)

dszklarz:
It's working now! Thanks for helping out with that. Out of curiosity, what was the problem for it to not detect the files with dots for me?
Also, sorry for such a slow reply the last time I completely forgot to check the thread, the message this time definitely helped.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version