ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Tiny Toolbar and Screenshot Captor Options window

<< < (2/3) > >>

shearerka:
My resolution for that screen (I have 2 other monitors) is 2160 x 1400 (recommended). I put it down to 1024 x 768 but it didn't make a difference. I can't find the actual DPI but it's set to Large (150%).

shearerka:
I have deleted and reinstalled Screenshot Captor. I have adjusted all settings on my computer that I can find. Right now the resolution is at recommended (2160 x 1440). I have large icons but that shouldn't matter as my issue is WITHIN the software application (as can be seen in my screenshots). This, therefore, must be an issue with Screenshot Captor. Why is it, however, that I seem to be the only one with the problem? I really am struggling as I use this regularly and this new change is making things difficult for me.

(on a side note I have donated twice to donation coder and it does not show up at all.)

hamradio:
(on a side note I have donated twice to donation coder and it does not show up at all.)
-shearerka (October 29, 2015, 12:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

If you want it to show up on the forum then take a look on how to do that at the following DonationCoder url...

https://www.donationcoder.com/Help/entry/18/

Also more helpful links about donating is at: https://www.donationcoder.com/Help/3/

If you need further help on the donation end contact mouser.

tomos:
Right now the resolution is at recommended (2160 x 1440). I have large icons but that shouldn't matter as my issue is WITHIN the software application (as can be seen in my screenshots). This, therefore, must be an issue with Screenshot Captor. Why is it, however, that I seem to be the only one with the problem? I really am struggling as I use this regularly and this new change is making things difficult for me.
-shearerka (October 29, 2015, 12:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

no, you are not alone -- even on a FHD 15.6" laptop, the text is already quite small. With system font-scale set to 125%, nothing seems to change within Screenshot Captor (font size should be increased).

shearerka:
I appreciate your response, Tom. It is strange because my computer hasn't changed. It has been fine. This is a sudden change in the application. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version