ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Tiny Toolbar and Screenshot Captor Options window

(1/3) > >>

shearerka:
I am having troubles locating the preferences for changing the size of my toolbar. If it is in Screenshot Captor Options I am afraid I will never find it because THAT is so tiny I can barely read it. Any help would be hugely appreciated!

shearerka:
Any help at all would be greatly appreciated - the program is unusable at this point - I can barely see where anything is.

mouser:
I'm afraid there is no way to enlarge the icons in the current version -- it's something people have requested -- and it's on my todo list, but currently, there is no option to resize them.

I do also see some text size oddities in you screenshot because you are using non-standard DPI settings in windows.  that is something i can try to address in a future release.

I will try to add an option to increase icon sizes, i just can't promise it right away.

shearerka:
I truly appreciate your response! I am wondering, however, if something has changed. My icons have never been this small and I have used this application for years and LOVE it. Did I make a change somewhere on my computer? My other applications are normal so I am wondering where this would be.

Ath:
I'd be interested to hear what the resolution and DPI are set to on that system, they both seem quite high to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version