ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2016

Idea Thread for NANY 2016

<< < (2/4) > >>

BGM:
And.....  there is always Fungus!
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=39418.0

I am still waiting for someone to do this!

Mr. Unlimited Bacon made an Android app out of, but never completed it; it works, but you can tell it isn't finished.
https://github.com/unlimitedbacon/kfungus

tomos:
mouser! are you looking for an idea? :)

Convert PopUp Quotes to a personalised reminder and/or motivational and/or goals software. Could even be used for random ToDo's that dont need to be done urgently. Or simply a way of running ideas by every now and again so that they can rattle around in the background -- that's the main idea: that one sees a suggestion or idea on occasion, unexpectedly, to help keep it in mind. But instead of coming (directly) from others, the are from out input, from our experience.
Or it could be simply something like 'helpful tips for me'.

I know this can all be done, but it need ease-of-use for non-motivated people like me :-\
Seriously though, imo it does need ease of use before it could be presented as software for these purposes.

Doesn't need much work I dont think:

[*]ability to easily add text/quote (e.g. via popup or the tray icon - would possibly have to be limited to one editable file)
[*]ability to delete (quoted) text (ideally via button on the popup)
[*]ability to edit text (ideally via button on the popup) -- PopUp Quotes just showed "Remove a Restriction" (no kidding: that's what I love about this app)

dr_andus:
May be such a thing exists already, but if not... :)
-ewemoa (October 19, 2015, 12:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

Doesn't WinPrivacy Plus do some of that?

dr_andus:
It might be nice to have a program that changed the system setting to always show icons for newly discovered apps.
-mouser (October 17, 2015, 07:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yup, I would use that! +1  :up:

ewemoa:
May be such a thing exists already, but if not... :)
-ewemoa (October 19, 2015, 12:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

Doesn't WinPrivacy Plus do some of that?
-dr_andus (November 30, 2015, 05:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

Don't know :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version