ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

[free] WiseCare 365 Pro 4.2.2

<< < (3/4) > >>

Midnight Rambler:
Pro v. 4.17 is available for those interested.

MilesAhead:
Version 4.19 both Free and Pro have been released.  Of interest may be the Free Portable edition.  All downloads are available from this link

As has been happening with previous updates, my Pro giveaway edition has updated to the new version through the updater in the Settings page.  I assume it will just cut off doing so when the year license has expired.  Then it may revert to the Free version.  Even so, the free version has quite a few utilities.

I did notice a giveaway for the Pro edition but I could not ascertain the version number of the giveaway.  Clicking the download button got no reaction.  That may indicate the giveaway is over or the page has a fault.  I am not sure which.  In any case, the Wise Care 365 Pro appears on the giveaway sites frequently so keep a look out for it.

MilesAhead:
Hmm, now that the giveaway license is running out I am getting a really annoying nag screen.  Here is the thing though.  I uninstalled Wise Care 365 Pro.  Cleaned the registry.  Downloaded Wise Care 365 Free.  When I run it I get the same Pro nag screen.  So there is no good way to revert to the Free Portable version.

I took everything off and download Free Wise Registry Cleaner Portable.  So far it hasn't nagged me.  I guess I don't really need this with CCleaner anyway.  The registry cleaner function has better eye candy than CCleaner.  That's likely the real reason I used it.  I never used any of the resident functions.

Edit: It looks like the Free Registry Cleaner does the same stuff as the Pro. It just looks drab doing it.

Midnight Rambler:
No nag screen on 4.17 PRO windowsdeal.com version.  In fact, I don't recall any registration problems and/or nag issues with windowsdeal software compared with GiveAwayOfTheDay software. 

MilesAhead:
No nag screen on 4.17 PRO windowsdeal.com version.  In fact, I don't recall any registration problems and/or nag issues with windowsdeal software compared with GiveAwayOfTheDay software. 
-Midnight Rambler (June 22, 2016, 11:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

I am thinking I may be better off with just 2 of their utilities.  The free portable versions of the registry and disk cleaner.  I probably don't need either as long as CCleaner is working correctly.  But when I bring up Wise Care 365 to the tray, stuff is running that i don't really care about(pun intended.) And how often am I going to defrag the Registry?  Once a year?  If I skipped it entirely I doubt if I could detect the difference.  Maybe the first boot after a defrag is a tad smoother.  Then it is right back to the usual sloppy booting.

I don't mind if they just put a splash screen up and ask if I want to revert to Free or upgrade to Pro for another cycle.  As long as when I choose free they stop nagging me.  But noooooooooooooo!!!  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version