ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

[free] WiseCare 365 Pro 4.2.2

(1/4) > >>

MilesAhead:
http://www.bitsdujour.com/pc-download

Wise Care 365 Pro.  No reg key.  The installer is unlocked.  They only ask for an email address and your name to email you the download link.

Midnight Rambler:
Uninstalled GOTD version and installed this one.  Appears to be no expiration.  Thanks for the heads-up.

MilesAhead:
Uninstalled GOTD version and installed this one.  Appears to be no expiration.  Thanks for the heads-up.
-Midnight Rambler (October 09, 2015, 11:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

Many of these say updating may reduce you to the free version or kill off your registration.  But it may be a gamble that the programmer doesn't want to add these checks just for giveaway versions.  If the program registration or install/uninstall "calls home" it might trigger.  But in most cases the free version still has useful functions.  So not the end of the world if you get kicked down to the ordinary free version.

Start Menu X Pro giveaway installed updates when I clicked "check for updates" but I noticed later it said my registration was cancelled.  So it can happen.  I don't have the energy anyway to create a whole bunch of shortcut categories to organize the Start Menu.  That was the main enhancement in the Pro version.  No biggie.  The free functionality still works fine.  :)

Midnight Rambler:
Turns out it's one version increment up from GOTD's and with all of these giveaways, one has to adjust settings never to call home for updates unless of coarse they're included for a certain duration.  Still worth the download since this is a decent tool.

Midnight Rambler:
Here's v.3.9.1 Pro.  No free updates so be sure to prevent updates in settings.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version