ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

I have a new found love for taking 360 degree panoramic photos!

(1/2) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
So...I bought me and the Mrs new phones (HTC One M8) and have pretty much started to over use one feature the phone has......360Degree Photos!!!!!

Here are a couple that I have taken so far (If you view from a smart-phone and click the globe button, you can tilt your phone and turn around and such as if you are actually there!)

http://sky.easypano.com/phone/View.aspx?id=32675 (Great Orme in Llandudno, Wales, UK)

http://sky.easypano.com/panoramic-images/test-32403.html (Rhyddings Park in Oswaldtwistle, England, UK)

JavaJones:
Yeah, I love 360 degree photos. It seemed like such an amazing revolution to have this tech in my pocket when Google came out with it as a core Android feature a couple years back. It's still pretty awesome. That second one in particular looks really good, though the first (Great Orme) has some stitching errors.

- Oshyan

KynloStephen66515:
Yeah, I love 360 degree photos. It seemed like such an amazing revolution to have this tech in my pocket when Google came out with it as a core Android feature a couple years back. It's still pretty awesome. That second one in particular looks really good, though the first (Great Orme) has some stitching errors.

- Oshyan
-JavaJones (October 04, 2015, 11:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah for some reason the Great Orme one just wouldn't work properly at all - not sure why, it might have been the brightness of the sun, or perhaps I moved a little too much (I was stood on uneven ground) - I do agree the park one is the better of the 2 :D

tomos:
The Great Orme one is the more impressive image/location though.
I feel like I'm wearing new glasses when I move around these images... Amazing technology though, and a great way to show off somewhere beautiful :up:

:-*

KynloStephen66515:
The Great Orme one is the more impressive image/location though.
I feel like I'm wearing new glasses when I move around these images... Amazing technology though, and a great way to show off somewhere beautiful :up:

:-*
-tomos (October 04, 2015, 01:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

I have some photos from there if you like the look of it, will upload them to here when I get home :) (on phone right now and don't wanna upload shit load of pics and use all my data haha)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version