ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Any photoshoppers feel like trying to hauntify a house photo

<< < (4/9) > >>

app103:
added

* Moon
* Bats
* Ghost
* Raven
* Mist
Can't find my tombstone tubes. :(

mouser:
Hay, I understand that IRL it's -(pardon the pun)- your cross to bear ... I just think is really sad that some people can't get over themselves for the 8 seconds it takes to recognize a landmark that has been incorporated into a theme.
--- End quote ---

i hear ya.  i have completely committed to not being "offended" by stuff. when people tell me about some verbal "gaffe" someone makes and expect me to laugh or heap scorn with them i explain to them that i'm not playing that game.  i refuse to get offended by things that have no effect on me.

with that said -- clearly we live in a world where people are just dying to find things to be offended about -- and in a situation like this, where this is purely being done to amuse and entertain, and where we aren't talking about some core personal belief that has to be self-censored..  it's not worth upsetting people about.  learning to choose your battles is one of the most valuable lessons i've learned about being in a building full of people with different viewpoints.

and also.. personally i think a pirate ship would look spookier  ;D

mouser:

* Moon
* Bats
* Ghost
* Raven
* Mist
--- End quote ---

* LOVE
* IT

mouser:
having lots of little things to look for and discover is wonderful.

app103:
Added ghostship.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version