ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Personal Knowbase on sale on BDJ (2015-09-23)

(1/1)

wraith808:
Personal Knowbase is on sale today on BDJ.  It's half off the normal $49.95 price tag. 

From their site:

Personal Knowbase is a program for organizing free-form information using keywords. Build a personal knowledge base of all your notes, messages, and ideas. Store and index your information in one place for easy retrieval using keywords that you choose. The attachment feature even associates disk files and Internet addresses with your notes, so you can access any computerized information using the same set of keywords.

--- End quote ---

I'm most impressed with the replies of the support person to my questions, and the rapidity of providing the reply.  She was quite frank in the limitations and capabilities, which you don't find much these days.  After thinking about it, I'm not going to get it- Evernote works well enough for me.  But I figured I'd post it here.  It's been mentioned tangentially, but never a full view done on it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version