ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Cyberfox / Firefox updated to 41.0x

<< < (3/4) > >>

Curt:
mine doesn't "crash", but there are serious problems playing video  :down:
(Adobe is version 19)

Tuxman:
Cyberfox keeps losing my KeeFox extension's toolbar button.  :(

MilesAhead:
mine doesn't "crash", but there are serious problems playing video  :down:
(Adobe is version 19)

-Curt (October 01, 2015, 10:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

I am still using the 18.x Flash Player.  It seems to work fairly well with 39.03 FF

I have the latest Slimjet chrome based browser.  It uses Pepper Flash and has the version you are supposed to use preloaded.  It is still on 18.x also.

Tuxman:
I'm back on mainline Firefox after years of Waterfox/Pale Moon/Cyberfox. Finally, KeeFox stays in my toolbar. The 64-bit build feels adequately fast.

I just noticed that Firefox 42 comes with a "mute this tab" functionality. Lovely.  :-*

Curt:
mine doesn't "crash", but there are serious problems playing video  :down: (Adobe is version 19)-Curt (October 01, 2015, 10:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

hmm... it's not just video it can't play properly. I used to record entire albums off my ISP's site, but now I can only record one track at a time, and then the page will start ''stumbling'' and ruin the sound. Only sometimes is it enough to merely refresh the page, very often I must even restart Firefox!

Must I really downgrade to upgrade?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version