ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Cyberfox / Firefox updated to 41.0x

<< < (2/4) > >>

MilesAhead:
It's back to 40.03 for me.  41 is giving me all kinds of bizarre crashes, does strange stuff when I type a letter with the shift key down(link instead of a capital A it might scroll all the way down the page and jump out of the edit box.)

I don't know what the coders are smokin' but it must have paraquat as the main ingredient.   :(

Innuendo:
It's back to 40.03 for me.  41 is giving me all kinds of bizarre crashes, does strange stuff when I type a letter with the shift key down(link instead of a capital A it might scroll all the way down the page and jump out of the edit box.)-MilesAhead (September 24, 2015, 11:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm currently testing Firefox 41.0 (32-bit) and haven't experienced anything like that...yet.

MilesAhead:
It's back to 40.03 for me.  41 is giving me all kinds of bizarre crashes, does strange stuff when I type a letter with the shift key down(link instead of a capital A it might scroll all the way down the page and jump out of the edit box.)-MilesAhead (September 24, 2015, 11:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm currently testing Firefox 41.0 (32-bit) and haven't experienced anything like that...yet.

-Innuendo (September 24, 2015, 05:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

I was running an anti-tracking addon.  Maybe it didn't like it.  Anyway there's no big reason for me to use 41 when 40 seems fine.

Curt:
Firefox 41.0.1 seems faster than 41.0  :up:

MilesAhead:
Firefox 41.0.1 seems faster than 41.0  :up:

-Curt (September 30, 2015, 03:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

I tried 42.x beta and it still crashes like crazy.  I went back to 39.03.  Much smoother sailing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version