ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

WinAntiRansom lifetime key from WinPatrol: $15

<< < (3/5) > >>

Curt:
The lifetime bundle offer is still on (now ending 17'th of November)! This may be was a direct link to the cart: [now outdated]

or use the normal [now outdated] https://www.winpatrol.com/WinAntiRansom-private/

WinAntiRansom Bundle includes WinAntiRansom PLUS, WinPatrol PLUS, WinPrivacy PLUS, and Lifetime licenses for all 3.
59.95 USD    Rabat (UpSellIt Current Customer discount) -25.00 USD  The billing currency is USD ($) Subtotal: 34.95 USD, Total VAT (25%) : 8.74 USD, Total price: 43.69 USD

WinAntiRansom PLUS, up to 5 PC's you personally use, Lifetime License
WinPrivacy PLUS, up to 5 PC's you personally use, Lifetime license
WinPatrol PLUS, up to 5 PC's you personally use, Lifetime License

--- End quote ---

CWuestefeld:
The pricing for WinAntiRansom on the website is all mixed up. The web page describing the product says $14.95. If you click on the buy with PayPal link, it tells you $29.95, and if you click on the credit card link, it tells you $19.95.

wraith808:
The pricing for WinAntiRansom on the website is all mixed up. The web page describing the product says $14.95. If you click on the buy with PayPal link, it tells you $29.95, and if you click on the credit card link, it tells you $19.95.
-CWuestefeld (November 06, 2015, 07:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're using an old link.  https://www.winpatrol.com/WinAntiRansom/

That other link is expired, though he should have removed it as people would still have the link.  That one above is consistent in pricing at $29.95.

Curt:
Unfortunately, CWuestefeld is also right, the links are mixed up. So, Look where you're going!

CWuestefeld:
Well, I jumped in and bought it. Earlier this year my wife's work computer was hit with RansomWare. It's not pretty.

My intention was to use it to whitelist processes allowed to interact with my most important data. That's variously stored in D:\Project, P:\ for my photos, etc. But as far as I can see in WinAntiRansom, you can only designate one part of the filesystem (a non-root, non-virtual directory) below which everything is protected. That means I can only use it to protect *one* such area, not all of them. And that makes it almost useless.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version