ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

WinAntiRansom lifetime key from WinPatrol: $15

<< < (2/5) > >>

Curt:
Buy NOW! Pre-Beta Sale ENDS FOREVER in 3½ hours from "now"! "Pre-beta sale ends October 17th 2015!"

... but please remember, WinAntiRansom is not an Antivirus product and does not scan your computer or remove programs from disk. We merely block them from running and alert you, so that you can scan your computer with your Antivirus.

By default we will allow all Microsoft protected programs and those known to be safe, as well as give you the ability to "whitelist" programs for WinAntiRansom to automatically allow.-Last Call! Lifetime License Sale.
--- End quote ---
WinAntiRansom lifetime key from WinPatrol: $15

Jibz:
I can't seem to find a family pack?

And now that I am looking, I cannot find family packs for any of their products anymore, it just says "Use on up to 5 computers
you personally use".

tomos:
Buy NOW! Pre-Beta Sale ENDS FOREVER in 3½ hours from "now"! "Pre-beta sale ends October 17th 2015!"
-Curt (October 17, 2015, 03:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

note: if you scroll down the page you can buy lifetime licenses for each software for $14.94
(It appears to be just for existing customers - I added the key I have for WinPatrol plus and it verified it.)

tomos:
[ Invalid Attachment ]
-Curt (October 17, 2015, 03:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

I got offered 39,95 (but didnt go for it)
Curt, I see your image says sale ends November 17th (?)

Curt:
The beta_WinAntiRansom offer has ended, the most important words were >3½ hours from "now"< (17'th October). First the pictured popup bundle offer (17'th November) was $35 plus VAT = $43.69, but a few minutes later it was $45 plus VAT = $56.19 However, I have the bundle keys, so I didn't bother to think any deeper.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version