ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

WinAntiRansom lifetime key from WinPatrol: $15

(1/5) > >>

Curt:
They've done it again; Merely $15 for a lifetime key! https://www.winpatrol.com/WinAntiRansom-private/  :up:

Coming soon: WinAntiRansom (.NET 4.0 Framework required) For up to 5 PCs. Pre-beta sale ends October 17th 2015!

The WinPatrol September Newsletter

We are proud to announce the return of Lifetime Licenses during the pre-beta sale of the latest member to our product family, WinAntiRansom!

Better yet, if you own a subscription license for WinPatrol, WinPrivacy or both, we'll convert them into a Lifetime license with the purchase of WinAntiRansom!

Why would we do that? Because we feel strongly about security and know our products provide first rate security in an innovative, non-intrusive manner not available in other products.

The trio of WinPatrol, WinPrivacy and WinAntiRansom makes for a formidable defense against the bad guys.

But remember, when the pre-beta sale ends, so does the availability of lifetime licenses. Act now, before it is too late.-WinPatrol launching WinAntiRansom
--- End quote ---
WinAntiRansom lifetime key from WinPatrol: $15
WinAntiRansom PLUS
It’s time to wage WAR on Ransomware!

* Blocks Ransomware BEFORE it can encrypt your files!
* A perfect compliment to your Anti-Virus!
* Easy to install and simple to use, Does NOT slow down your computer!
* Also effective against many Malware and Zero Day threats!
* Integrated with VirusTotal, so you can easily review reports and upload files!
System Requirements_

Operating System: Windows XP SP3 +
    Disk Space: Nominal, less than 250 MB
    .NET 4.0 Framework or greater required.

--- End quote ---

wraith808:
Just to point this bit out, because it's pretty major too for those lamenting the subscription licenses:

Better yet, if you own a subscription license for WinPatrol, WinPrivacy or both, we'll
convert them into a Lifetime license with the purchase of WinAntiRansom!

--- End quote ---

tomos:
Just to point this bit out, because it's pretty major too for those lamenting the subscription licenses:

Better yet, if you own a subscription license for WinPatrol, WinPrivacy or both, we'll
convert them into a Lifetime license with the purchase of WinAntiRansom!

--- End quote ---
-wraith808 (September 17, 2015, 03:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

I notice the WinPatrol (Plus) page currently offers a lifetime license @20$ -- actually I dont see any other options.
(I'm not sure what price the subscription was/is.)

wraith808:
Right... the lifetime license is for every purchase for a limited time- it's just that if you already have a subscription purchase, your subscription is automatically upgraded with a $15 charge for WinAntiRansom.  At least, that's what the e-mail said.

tomos:
^ yeah, was just pointing that out for those that dont have subscription licences. (I have one lifetime license myself. This offer looked interesting - so thought I'd check out the subscription license to see if worth getting that, and *then* going for the offer - but there was only the lifetime license on offer.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version