ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Looking for White-on-Black or Transparent Menu-Less Text Displayer

<< < (7/13) > >>

wraith808:
Can you send me the text file?  It does not do that for me - I did test that.
-wraith808 (September 13, 2015, 09:55 PM)
--- End quote ---
Here is the file I used. 

[ Invalid Attachment ]

-CodeTRUCKER (September 14, 2015, 01:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

Remove attachthumb from your post.  It's trying to attach it as an image, and failing.

CodeTRUCKER:
Remove attachthumb from your post.  It's trying to attach it as an image, and failing.
-wraith808 (September 14, 2015, 01:47 PM)
--- End quote ---
Done.  See above.

wraith808:
Figured out what it probably is- your file could actually be interpreted as markdown, so it was parsed as such.  I'm going to make it a bit smarter and stupider at the same time, and parse it strictly based on the extension of the file.  I'll have something up this evening.

CodeTRUCKER:
FYI - It looks like I may have spoke too soon... Notezilla has taken to deleting my checklist in random fashion.  Everything was working until this evening when I went to open the checklist it was gone!  This happened before.  Perhaps it has something to do with the other programs, but I can't keep recreating the checklist.  Seems like it would keep the file intact, but it didn't.  It just deleted it.  Not sure where to go at this point?  Sad, really.  It was working so perfect.  I will probably try again and see what may be the culprit.

wraith808:
TextFileOverlay has been updated.  The same link from above should work to get it, or http://bit.ly/TextOverlayTool

I tested it with your text file, and it worked fine.

Let me know if there are any other problems!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version