ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Looking for White-on-Black or Transparent Menu-Less Text Displayer

<< < (13/13)

wraith808:
Playing around some more- there's another problem that if something else is modal (SSC screen for instance), then I can't make it on top while it's modal, then after, it doesn't become topmost again, because I already tried and failed.  *sigh*

CodeTRUCKER:
@MilesAhead - Thanks for that heads-up.  It looks like a good resource, but I probably need to learn AHK better so I can ask intelligent questions.

@wraith808 - I appreciate your work on our efforts.  Fortunately, I have a usable workaround with the Desktop Coral/Notezilla/AHK combo, so we can take some time.  Frankly, I have a bit of a gimpy noodle and am somewhat overwhelmed trying to keep the AHK code straight in my mind.  Overload!  I will report back after awhile, hopefully with a solution. 

MilesAhead:
@MilesAhead - Thanks for that heads-up.  It looks like a good resource, but I probably need to learn AHK better so I can ask intelligent questions.
-CodeTRUCKER (September 18, 2015, 02:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

They have no problem helping newbs to the language.  About the only things that annoy the regulars there are things like saying "it doesn't work" without telling what happens when it doesn't work or "I get errors" without specifying the errors, or refusal to post a test case that shows the problem.

Everyone has a bit of trouble with AHK syntax when starting out since it mixes old and new syntax styles.

But in any case it's up to you.  :)

CodeTRUCKER:
-CodeTRUCKER (September 18, 2015, 02:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

They have no problem helping newbs to the language.  About the only things that annoy the regulars there are things like saying "it doesn't work" without telling what happens when it doesn't work or "I get errors" without specifying the errors, or refusal to post a test case that shows the problem.

Everyone has a bit of trouble with AHK syntax when starting out since it mixes old and new syntax styles.

But in any case it's up to you.  :)

-MilesAhead (September 18, 2015, 02:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for that.  I'll keep your words in mind. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version