ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Windows 10 All In one Shortcut bar

<< < (2/2)

questorfla:
Otherwise, this FREE tweaker is just 495 KB in size and includes over 200 tweaks:

List of Tweaks available in Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 for Windows 10
Check out the complete list of over 200 tweaks available in Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 for Windows 10.
http://www.thewindowsclub.com/list-of-tweaks-available-in-uwt4

homepage: http://www.thewindowsclub.com/ultimate-windows-tweaker-4-windows-10-TheWindowsClub.com
--- End quote ---

-Curt (September 09, 2015, 01:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

Nice Kurt!  Thanks.  I have used the tweaker from windows club before did not know they had a new one out for Win10.
After a few false starts i also think i may have worked out a way to build what i was after without too much effort but you can never have too many tools. :)

IainB:
@questorfla: I had wanted something similar to what you were seeking in this post, so am posting this comment just in case you had not seen this about some new functionality in the OneNote browser-based clipping tool:
4. To clip a bookmark - "just the title synopsis, thumbnail and link" to the web-based Notebook. This is a new feature in the OneNote browser-based clipping tool, and I have wanted something like it for ages, as it captures all of the relevant meta-data for bookmarks that I had been wanting to be able to capture in CHS (but which can't do that).
-IainB (August 17, 2016, 11:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

Curt:
OneNote sure has come a long way, compared to my Office 2003; I refused to even have it installed back then.

For the possible sake of gathering relevant informations about Win10-All-in-one-shortcut-bar:

...Godmode folder in Win10-Cuffy (October 03, 2014, 12:41 AM)
--- End quote ---
Here is how to create Godmode on Win 10:Create a new folder and rename it to following:

GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}

Don't forget the period after GodMode, and you can rename the GodMode portion whatever you'd like if you want another name for the folder.
--- End quote ---
-Curt (March 17, 2016, 05:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version