ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > DC Website Help and Extras

Official CMS Migration Progress Thread - September 2017

<< < (15/35) > >>

rgdot:
The surprise is it is asp.net based

:P

KynloStephen66515:
The surprise is that mouser didn't demand we hand-code our own custom CMS from scratch  ;D

mouser:
If anyone has noticed that I haven't been super active on the forum for the last month or so it's because I have been working my ass off on the new DC cms and cleaning up old code.. It's really starting to come together -- can't wait to show it off..

cranioscopical:
can't wait to show it off
-mouser (July 12, 2017, 11:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

Can't wait to see it!

mouser:
A little teaser image..
Modern fancy visuals are not really my strong-suit, so don't expect miracles, but I do think this is a little bit of an improvement over the current site:
Official CMS Migration Progress Thread - September 2017

Again -- this major transition to a proper CMS system for the DC website is not about improving the look of the site, it's mostly about making the long-term, back-end maintenance of the site significantly more flexible and sustainable, and make it much easier to add and modify content.  But some moderate attempt is being made to improve the look and feel of the site, while keeping the same "personality".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version