ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > DC Website Help and Extras

Official CMS Migration Progress Thread - September 2017

<< < (9/35) > >>

app103:
SOOOOOO MANY OLD PAGES THAT NOBODY EVER USESSSSSSSS!
-Stephen66515 (January 14, 2016, 04:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Some of that is because they can't find them.

KynloStephen66515:
SOOOOOO MANY OLD PAGES THAT NOBODY EVER USESSSSSSSS!
-Stephen66515 (January 14, 2016, 04:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Some of that is because they can't find them.
-app103 (January 16, 2016, 12:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

This is true...and actually just gave me an idea....

If anybody has any golden-gems on DC that are really difficult to find, but think deserve to be put in a more prominent place on the CMS...let me know on this thread.

KynloStephen66515:
Also...If anybody has any articles they want to write and be featured on release day, then please do so.  It would be fantastic to have some awesome new content for people to read on that day.  The article could be about anything you want, but please let me know in advance if you plan to do it so I can arrange a place to put it!

If you want a place to write it up/style it (because we don't have the "My Personal Area" anymore) then please let me know (via here or PM) so I can sort this out for you as well :)

ewemoa:
What formats can be used for an article?  Perhaps there is an example document?

I'd like to maintain the source documents in some kind of revision / source code repository (not asking for this portion) and be able to export / update to the CMS if possible.

KynloStephen66515:
What formats can be used for an article?  Perhaps there is an example document?

I'd like to maintain the source documents in some kind of revision / source code repository (not asking for this portion) and be able to export / update to the CMS if possible.
-ewemoa (January 16, 2016, 07:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

For the moment formatting isn't something that has been decided - All I can really say for now is "format it however you want in whatever way you want and I will just recreate it on the CMS" - Once I have more done and am a bit closer to finishing the rest of the site then either me or mouser (or both) can work out how best to go about it (IE: Maybe a templating system, example documents, an editor of some sort...something?).  I'll certainly keep you updated on this though but if you have any thoughts on how you would like it to work, please let me know - Any ideas are very welcome  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version