ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > DC Website Help and Extras

Official CMS Migration Progress Thread - September 2017

<< < (5/35) > >>

JavaJones:
Is it possible to have an arrangement where it's possible to make new content available soon and gradually add in older content?
-ewemoa (October 16, 2015, 08:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

A fine, fine question.

Also, what about auto-conversion ("import") of pages somehow? Maybe more hassle than it's worth, especially at this stage. But it's a thought...

- Oshyan

mouser:
We figured out a major issue with naming and organizing of urls/pages that was holding us up. I hope things will go more smoothly now..

ewemoa:
Glad to hear it!

KynloStephen66515:
OK Ladies and Gentlemen!  I had a bit of a lull in the development of the CMS due to problems at home, but...things got better, so CMS work has sprung back into life!!!!

Over the last week or so we have slowly been getting back into the swing of things (mainly figuring out where we got to, remembering what we called our classes in CSS and all that), but...we did manage to get some things moved over and work is really starting to go a lot more smooth now!

So...CMS is happening in the background, and the idea most certainly didn't die...It just paused for a wee while!  ;D

40hz:
Glad to hear it's still in the works. This is the one thing I'm probably more interested in seeing come to fruition than almost anything else here.

It's been talked about and discussed for so long. And now it looks like it will actually be happening. Go DoCo! And the folks who are making it come to pass. :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version