ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Free blog hosting for members at DonationCoder - might be a good idea?

<< < (2/6) > >>

Carol Haynes:
How about an automated RSS feed that aggregates recent posts from all the blogs (in one feed)?

tomos:
I've started writing stuff lately (I dont know ... just happened out of the blue) and would love to have it here at this wonderful website instead of, well, instead of anywhere else!
I've got to confess that I haven't even read hardly any blogs myself, except when they're linked to from somewhere

my feeling is that these would be people's blogs and could be about whatever people wanted, politics included.  it would just be a little service that dc could do for donating members.

it might be fun though to have a page where the most recent post from all dc blogs would be shown, like our our previous blog columns.
-mouser (June 27, 2006, 07:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

For example:
I'm not really a political being, (or maybe I'm being too narrow in my understanding of the word) but I wrote something lately inspired by the "morality debate"  :) in the Why is so much software cracked?* thread, and somehow felt it just didnt fit in there  -  yeah, it needed a blog!

What I'm saying is: I think it would be great to have Blogs here, and about all\any subjects (any  :o ?! - I guess someone would keep an eye on them?)
I think they'd end up being to a large extent related directly or indirectly to software\computers\ (oh, also living & working with same\life\etc...back to all\any subjects ;D)

* https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=3831.120

mouser:
i will set up the blog software this weekend.  I think we will use Wordpress.

tomos:
yaaaaaaay

momonan:
A little background on fellow bloggers:  "Survey of the blogosphere finds 12 million voices" - from today's New York Times.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/20/arts/20blog.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version