ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

AppSumo presents SitePoint Premium deal of a lifetime

<< < (4/6) > >>

Innuendo:
Yes, our primary focus is web development & design, and there is very little that would be of use to anyone that wasn't interested in these topics, specifically.-app103 (September 05, 2015, 10:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

Our? SitePoint is your employer? Just curious.

tomos:
Yes, our primary focus is web development & design, and there is very little that would be of use to anyone that wasn't interested in these topics, specifically.-app103 (September 05, 2015, 10:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

-Innuendo (September 06, 2015, 02:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

below from the OP -
easy enough to miss though ;-)

* Disclaimer: I work for SitePoint but they have not encouraged nor offered me any compensation to make this post.
-app103 (September 01, 2015, 01:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

app103:
--- End quote ---

-Innuendo (September 06, 2015, 02:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

below from the OP -
easy enough to miss though ;-)

* Disclaimer: I work for SitePoint but they have not encouraged nor offered me any compensation to make this post.
--- End quote ---
-tomos (September 06, 2015, 02:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

Also from the OP:

As some of you may know, I have been working for SitePoint/Learnable for a couple of years, now, so when I tell you that this deal is unprecedented, consider where it's coming from.*
--- End quote ---

I have been a member of their support staff for the last 2 years, and very recently promoted to Support Manager. I have disclosed my affiliation on every thread that I have started about any SitePoint/Learnable deals, since I started working there.  And I don't post about all of their deals...just the more exciting ones. :)

wraith808:
And its very much appreciated!  :Thmbsup:

And I'm even happier that things are going well for you there!  8) :Thmbsup:

Innuendo:
I have been a member of their support staff for the last 2 years, and very recently promoted to Support Manager. I have disclosed my affiliation on every thread that I have started about any SitePoint/Learnable deals, since I started working there.  And I don't post about all of their deals...just the more exciting ones. :)-app103 (September 07, 2015, 08:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's very cool and congrats on your promotion. I wasn't trying to hint that anything untoward was happening. I don't get out much and my attention-span varies depending on the day so I figured I just missed something. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version