ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

AppSumo presents SitePoint Premium deal of a lifetime

<< < (3/6) > >>

rgdot:
Thanks app  :Thmbsup:

Innuendo:
Looks like a dang good deal, but digging around on the SitePoint site it appears that most of their stuff is heavily centered around web design. That's not really my wheelhouse.

app103:
Looks like a dang good deal, but digging around on the SitePoint site it appears that most of their stuff is heavily centered around web design. That's not really my wheelhouse.
-Innuendo (September 05, 2015, 10:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, our primary focus is web development & design, and there is very little that would be of use to anyone that wasn't interested in these topics, specifically. Even our Photoshop courses are focused on using Photoshop for web design, which is something that is usually less emphasized in the Photoshop course offerings of other services.

app103:
@app - Thx for the heads up. My GF is a big fan of SitePoint books. She has several.

Purchased it for my GF. Unfortunately it appears there's a glitch with redeeming the voucher. Which surprised me because I've purchased discounts deals through AppSumo before and never had a problem.
-40hz (September 01, 2015, 08:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

Looks like that issue has been resolved.  AppSumo has a new update:

UPDATE #1: All suspension issues are NOW FIXED! Additionally, all accounts now have offline access. Sorry about the "Sumo Effect" issues and enjoy! :-)

--- End quote ---
-cthorpe (September 01, 2015, 08:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

That was something we didn't anticipate and it has been fixed...and it was fixed quite quickly, I must add. :)

40hz:
@app - Thx for the heads up. My GF is a big fan of SitePoint books. She has several.

Purchased it for my GF. Unfortunately it appears there's a glitch with redeeming the voucher. Which surprised me because I've purchased discounts deals through AppSumo before and never had a problem.
-40hz (September 01, 2015, 08:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

Looks like that issue has been resolved.  AppSumo has a new update:

UPDATE #1: All suspension issues are NOW FIXED! Additionally, all accounts now have offline access. Sorry about the "Sumo Effect" issues and enjoy! :-)

--- End quote ---
-cthorpe (September 01, 2015, 08:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

That was something we didn't anticipate and it has been fixed...and it was fixed quite quickly, I must add. :)
-app103 (September 05, 2015, 11:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

It was. Within a few hours as I guessed it would be in my OP. But AppSumo and Sitepoint/Learnable have been doing the web thing for quite a while. And I've dealt with both before. So I wasn't the least bit concerned unlike I can be with some of those "bundle" offers. Because I've had a few times where there were problems downloading or retrieving something I bought through those deals, and the bundle seller just washed their hands and said to contact the company that made the product for resolution. One reason I very seldom buy anything through those people any more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version