ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

AppSumo presents SitePoint Premium deal of a lifetime

(1/6) > >>

app103:
As some of you may know, I have been working for SitePoint/Learnable for a couple of years, now, so when I tell you that this deal is unprecedented, consider where it's coming from.*

AppSumo is presenting a deal for a LIFETIME membership to SitePoint Premium (formerly Learnable) for $49, and that comes with unlimited downloads of all our books and courses.

You pay $49, once, and you get access to all of our book and course that we have now and every book and course we will ever release in the future.

Annual memberships are currently worth $108 per year, so this is a serious unprecedented bargain on something we have never offered before...lifetime memberships. (if and when we do offer this plan for sale on our site, it's likely to be priced at $500 or more)

Now, this is a limited time offer, good for the first 5000 that manage to take advantage of it before they are all gone. So, if you want it, hop on it now and don't wait.

http://www.appsumo.com/sitepoint-lifetime/
* Disclaimer: I work for SitePoint but they have not encouraged nor offered me any compensation to make this post.

disenchanted:
Definitely a great deal if you read a lot of IT related books and/or like to view training  videos about IT topics as well.

My ONLY problem after I bought this deal was that the Appsumo redemption URL takes you to the Sitepoint website, has you create a new user account, then proceeds with the  rest of the redemption process.
A GREAT walk-through for people NEW to Sitepoint.

But......I have had a Sitepoint account for years. I'd like to keep it and would like to maintain only ONE site point account, if possible.

I cannot find any way to ADD the $49 LIFETIME ACCESS deal into my existing sitepoint user profile.
I have trouble-tickets submitted to both Appsumo and Sitepoint.
(I bet they make me create a new, secondary user account JUST for this new, $49 deal).

mouser:
Thanks for sharing, app!  :up:

cthorpe:
I cannot find any way to ADD the $49 LIFETIME ACCESS deal into my existing sitepoint user profile.
I have trouble-tickets submitted to both Appsumo and Sitepoint.
(I bet they make me create a new, secondary user account JUST for this new, $49 deal).
-disenchanted (September 01, 2015, 02:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

I just added it to my existing Sitepoint account.

1 - Log into Sitepoint
2 - Purchase the AppSumo deal (or go to the product in your AppSumo purchases)
3 - Click the link under Code (it is the url with /voucher/ in the address)
4 - You will get to a screen that says you have a voucher and there will be a button to apply the voucher to your account
5 - Verify by going to "Membership" in your profile

Jibz:
Very nice, thanks :Thmbsup:.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version