ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

AppSumo presents SitePoint Premium deal of a lifetime

<< < (2/6) > >>

40hz:
@app - Thx for the heads up. My GF is a big fan of SitePoint books. She has several.

Purchased it for my GF. Unfortunately it appears there's a glitch with redeeming the voucher. Which surprised me because I've purchased discounts deals through AppSumo before and never had a problem.

This from AppSumo:

UPDATE: It appears some accounts are being suspended.

No need to worry.

I'm sure this is just a technical glitch as they created this lifetime account just for us and this is the first time ever promoting it. It probably triggered their billing system by accident.

Just emailed SitePoint to have this fixed this ASAP.
--- End quote ---

I'm guessing this will get resolved in fairly short order.

cthorpe:
@app - Thx for the heads up. My GF is a big fan of SitePoint books. She has several.

Purchased it for my GF. Unfortunately it appears there's a glitch with redeeming the voucher. Which surprised me because I've purchased discounts deals through AppSumo before and never had a problem.
-40hz (September 01, 2015, 08:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

Looks like that issue has been resolved.  AppSumo has a new update:

UPDATE #1: All suspension issues are NOW FIXED! Additionally, all accounts now have offline access. Sorry about the "Sumo Effect" issues and enjoy! :-)

--- End quote ---

cranioscopical:
…this deal is unprecedented…
--- End quote ---

Thanks for pointing this out  :Thmbsup:

wraith808:
Thanks App!  That was awesome!  I'd signed up before for learnable at your recommendation, and liked what was there... but had no time to take a look.  This makes it so I can do it at my convenience.

Thanks a lot!

disenchanted:
Went back to try again and noticed the redemption link had TWO sitepoint user account options:
1. create a new user account
2. Log-in to existing account.

I logged into my account, claimed the voucher and now my account toggled to Sitepoint Premium.
No more $99/annual fees. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version