ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Forum Upgraded August 30, 2015 - Report issues here

<< < (78/81) > >>

wraith808:
That's what I thought you meant.  I didn't even know that there was anything other than a don't get notifications for threads option.

KynloStephen66515:
I can't find how to ignore certain topics.
-Deozaan (January 20, 2016, 01:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

Profile >Modify Profile >Ignore Boards Options
-tomos (January 20, 2016, 03:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for that, but it's not quite what I'm looking for. I don't want to ignore an entire board. Just specific topic(s) within a board.

There used to be a way to do things like bookmark a thread, mark it as unread, mark it as "ignored", etc. All those options that used to exist have been replaced by a single button that just marks it as unread. :(
-Deozaan (January 20, 2016, 04:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've been begging for that "Ignore selected topics in the future" button back since the day the new forum came out - I've bugged mouser to do it and I am hoping it's on his to-do list - I think he got bogged down with CMS stuff amongst other things though :)

wraith808:
I don't think it is from what he said when it first came up.  For much the same reason ignore topics started by a certain user, or ignore users are not on his to do, even though it would help me immensely not to see topics/replies of certain users.

Jibz:
Regarding the reply arrow, I was wondering if it would be possible to overlay it on the other post icons? I am missing it on the "thread has an attachment" icon for example.

I made a version of the green arrow on it's own with transparent background in case that helps.

mouser:
I am missing it on the "thread has an attachment" icon for example.
--- End quote ---

i know it seems like i should know this stuff back and forth, but i could do with a little more hand holding -- by telling me the complete list of icons i should add it to -- maybe a url & screenshot showing me where? my brain is just on dice lately :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version