ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Forum Upgraded August 30, 2015 - Report issues here

<< < (70/81) > >>

TaoPhoenix:
Most forums have theme switcher mods (drop down somewhere in the footer) too. I believe smf does but probably not actively maintained if I had to guess.
-rgdot (September 10, 2015, 02:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

SMF has always had user-selectable themes but mouser has always disabled them - Having more than 1 theme available for people, means making more than 1 theme, then dealing with half a million requests for changes on both... ;D
-Stephen66515 (September 10, 2015, 03:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

And that's before my Antarean Trader system gets involved!
:D

Curt:
there is something wrong with the donation system.

The money I paid some hours ago, are not available to me as DonationCredits, like they used to; this time they all went straight to the site / mouser, without giving me any choice. That's not how it's supposed to be.

:tellme:

mouser:
The money I paid some hours ago, are not available to me as DonationCredits, like they used to; this time they all went straight to the site / mouser, without giving me any choice. That's not how it's supposed to be.
-Curt (September 16, 2015, 11:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

Don't panic! It works exactly as before -- when you donate you'll get a link by email (it's in the same email with the license key) -- you visit that link to "activate" your donationcredits and put them into your account.  From there you can allocate them all as you see fit.

Curt:
Yes, there was a mail, but... you mean I actually have to read it?!!   :o 

:-[

Modified:
DonationCredits now available ;-)

Curt:
why on earth is the confirmation page saying the donation was a failure? Yes, I will shortly after realize the donation was a success and that the money really has arrived, but... the #feelings# when you see the "Activation Failed", are so "unwanted", it surely must be better to find another way of confirming!

Activate DonationCredits for Curt

Activation Failed.

'this code' has already been used to previously activate/upgrade a forum account.

If you need to change your account or you want to activate a secondary account, that's not a problem at all and we'd be more than happy to set it up for you.

Just send an email to mouser@... and let us know how we can help you.

Enter a new Activation Code.
-Donation confirmation message
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version