ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Forum Upgraded August 30, 2015 - Report issues here

<< < (68/81) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
Most forums have theme switcher mods (drop down somewhere in the footer) too. I believe smf does but probably not actively maintained if I had to guess.
-rgdot (September 10, 2015, 02:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

SMF has always had user-selectable themes but mouser has always disabled them - Having more than 1 theme available for people, means making more than 1 theme, then dealing with half a million requests for changes on both... ;D

rgdot:
Didn't know a switcher is built in  :-[ Any way, my post background white via css works well for me.

ewemoa:
As useful as that private test area was, it involved quite a bit of ugly hacking around with a bunch of scattered areas of the forum codebase, and in my effort to keep things clean i am hesitating porting it over.
-mouser (September 10, 2015, 10:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

Less maintenance sounds better.  Though is it possible to get one's old content from a backup?  I hadn't quite finished going through what I'd put there before the (early :)) transition over.

mouser:
Though is it possible to get one's old content from a backup?
--- End quote ---

all still there.  go to your profile and view your posts, you should see a link to view your private posts which are all your old posts that are no longer visible or are on blocked boards.

ewemoa:
I see them -- thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version