ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Forum Upgraded August 30, 2015 - Report issues here

<< < (66/81) > >>

Ath:
Also I can't find a test post subforum?
-MilesAhead (September 10, 2015, 08:53 AM)
--- End quote ---
That mouser-enhanced-mod has not been migrated to the new forum.

mouser:
As useful as that private test area was, it involved quite a bit of ugly hacking around with a bunch of scattered areas of the forum codebase, and in my effort to keep things clean i am hesitating porting it over.

MilesAhead:
That mouser-enhanced-mod has not been migrated to the new forum.
-Ath (September 10, 2015, 10:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

How about the scripting tags?  I know at least ahk had syntax coloring on the old board.  That was a nice feature.

Edit:  I got it.  The opening tag is  "code equal autohotkey"

--- Code: Autohotkey ---;to start the block;;there would be ahk code here if I typed any such asvar := 1 + 1;; just use the code end tag  slash code as usual to end the block

MilesAhead:
As useful as that private test area was, it involved quite a bit of ugly hacking around with a bunch of scattered areas of the forum codebase, and in my effort to keep things clean i am hesitating porting it over.
-mouser (September 10, 2015, 10:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's not something used every day anyway.  One can just preview and modify someplace or other I guess.  :)

TaoPhoenix:
-mouser (September 10, 2015, 10:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's not something used every day anyway.  One can just preview and modify someplace or other I guess.  :)

-MilesAhead (September 10, 2015, 12:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

It was a strange thing - because it was semi-live bb posting. A key other choice is to leave it in a local text file, but I only used it like three times so it's not worth 30 hours of Mouser hacking to only use it three times.

Watch out, we're getting into Biz Mgt here soon!

:tellme:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version