ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Forum Upgraded August 30, 2015 - Report issues here

<< < (55/81) > >>

TaoPhoenix:
I find that there isn't enough contrast between pinned threads and everything else (eg the living room) particularly when viewed on a small device (like my 10" netbook).  Did the old format have a dedicated icon (I can't remember, but it was quite plain)
-Target (September 07, 2015, 07:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Check again now please (make sure to F5 to reload css).
-mouser (September 08, 2015, 05:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well, since you switched it, do you still want any screen shots?

PS What is NOW different for me ... is when I quote, it was green yesterday! Now the theme colors are all blue! (I have an old tab open so I can see the changes.)

mouser:
is when I quote, it was green yesterday! Now the theme colors are all blue! (I have an old tab open so I can see the changes.)
--- End quote ---

yikes! i didn't do that on purpose! let me figure out wtf caused that.

mouser:
FIXED -- thanks for finding that.  I had a syntax error in the css file and it was breaking a bunch of things.  Should be ok now.  :up:

tomos:
Ok I have switched to a default of non-bolded hyperlinks; i still bold them in a few places (like inside posts) to make them more readable, but elsewhere back to non-bolded.
Remember to hit F5 to force a re-load of the css file to see the changes.

Let me know if you folks like this look better or worse.
-mouser (September 08, 2015, 06:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'd vote for the default being bolded - well, for thread titles anyways. I found them easier to read bold.

mouser:
I think logically there is something to be said for not having links bolded by default -- just because it enables SOME links to be bolded for emphasis; other than that I am ambivalent.
Let's try it this way for a week and make a decision at that point.
Screenshots above show the difference in look -- or you can always use a local css file to override the site css.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version