ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Forum Upgraded August 30, 2015 - Report issues here

<< < (51/81) > >>

gri:
I've been down this path, and it's frustrating and leads nowhere.
-wraith808
--- End quote ---

To nowhere - the grivitiniks in default smf format are leading,
in quotes' headers after moving the original posts to other topics
                         in result of splitting or merging -
without a Freedom of Moving Thoughts embedded feature.

That is what a Frustration for Space Humans,
modifying the quotes code manually over the planet
during years of slow Evolution.. or Degradation.

KynloStephen66515:
Do similar screenshot from simplemachines.org please :
Anybody have any clues what this could be?
-Stephen66515
--- End quote ---

Thank you.

-gri (September 06, 2015, 05:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

Erm...We have NOTHING to do with that website...how could we possibly control what they install on their own forum?  That's like you asking us to publish a story on bbc.com...it doesn't belong to us...I am assuming this is what you mean...but unless you decide to speak to me in something resembling English, I am afraid I don't have the time, nor patience to try figure it out anymore.
-Stephen66515 (September 06, 2015, 06:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

Stephen.  Let it go.  Seriously.  I've been down this path, and it's frustrating and leads nowhere.
-wraith808 (September 06, 2015, 09:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

I have haha, Completely gave up when I realized I was fighting a losing argument whatever that was lol  ;D

mouser:
I'd expect 1 name (and not my own) to "stand out from the crowd", here
-Ath (September 07, 2015, 02:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

i must admit, i don't see any difference, though in my browser there is one.  The current forum code uses inline html <strong> to indicate buddies; let me change it to use css and lets see if that fixes it.

crabby3:
...picture is worth 1k words

[ Invalid Attachment ]
-crabby3 (September 05, 2015, 09:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

Maybe a 1000 words would be better?

All I know is that this orange-apple image, enlarging underneath the YouTube screen, is the first time it has happened (to me).

But I can't recall ever enlarging an image attached directly below a YouTube screen before... so...  :-[

Ath:
I'd expect 1 name (and not my own) to "stand out from the crowd", here
-Ath (September 07, 2015, 02:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

i must admit, i don't see any difference, though in my browser there is one.  The current forum code uses inline html <strong> to indicate buddies; let me change it to use css and lets see if that fixes it.
-mouser (September 07, 2015, 05:32 AM)
--- End quote ---
I checked page-source in Pale Moon, and even though 1 of my buddies is on-line, one of the <a> tags has an attribute <strong>, but it's not visibly different from the other items :-\

Then I fired up Chrome, and checked the source, (in the meantime a second buddy came on-line) to see this <strong><a href="https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=987654321" style="color: #0000FF;">user</a></strong> (userid and name hidden to protect the innocent) for the first buddy-user next to my name, giving it a blue color (strong isn't really recognizable), and this: <strong><a href="https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=987654322">user2</a></strong> for another user, making it totally not distinguishable from other users in the list :o

This looks like a bug(gy) in the buddy module.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version