ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Forum Upgraded August 30, 2015 - Report issues here

<< < (40/81) > >>

wraith808:
please delete - I keep clicking 'quote' instead of 'modify' :-[
(were they in opposite location in the old forum?)
-tomos (September 03, 2015, 07:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

Not sure, but I've had a similar problem.  I've just been fortunate to catch mine before posting.

4wd:
This is a great feature, maybe it should be explained someplace prominent, so less frequent or new members also realise that it is possible to move the Info Center to the top by going to: Profile > Forum Profile > and adding "-topinfocenter" in the Custom options box:-dr_andus (September 03, 2015, 05:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

Personally, I think the Custom Options section should be moved under Look and Layout since that's what those options are affecting.

It was the first place I looked for them instead of reading where they could actually be found ... yeah, I know, I was being too logical :-[

mouser:
Personally, I think the Custom Options section should be moved under Look and Layout since that's what those options are affecting.
-4wd (September 03, 2015, 07:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

good idea, will do.

mouser:
Any opinions on this?  Looking at DC's certificate, I think I also see SHA-256 so may be it's not a problem.
-ewemoa (September 02, 2015, 08:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

We are currently working to convert all of the website pages to a cms system, and then the plan is to move to a new server -- where we will make sure to upgrade the ssl certificates, etc.
Since that will all hopefully happen in the next couple of months, I think we are ok with what we have until then.

Ath:
Any opinions on this?  Looking at DC's certificate, I think I also see SHA-256 so may be it's not a problem.
-ewemoa (September 02, 2015, 08:07 PM)
--- End quote ---
Nope: (not SHA-256) so, Yes, it's a minor problem for Chrome and Firefox(based) browsers.

You may be looking at an Avast (or other antivirus product) inserted certificate :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version