ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Forum Upgraded August 30, 2015 - Report issues here

<< < (37/81) > >>

Ath:
the list of active users, including buddies (not yet (3) highlighted like old DC had, hope that's returning too,
-Ath (September 01, 2015, 01:51 AM)
--- End quote ---
This is probably another css setting to tweak? Buddies aren't recognizable from the logged-in users-list at the bottom of the forum front-page

like (4) buddy management in the profile that I couldn't find yet)
-Ath (September 01, 2015, 01:51 AM)
--- End quote ---
Found it 8), it's pretty hard to find using a tablet (no mouse-hover fly-out menu's)

Jibz:
Perhaps a little icon overlay on the thread icon on the left, like a little "reply arrow"
--- End quote ---
ok let me look into it.
-mouser (September 02, 2015, 10:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

I was thinking about something like vs .

mouser:
yep that looks nice, i could go back to the single-icon view and use those when user has posted in a topic -- that would be cleaner and more minimal than having 2 columns of icons. anyone else prefer i keep the 2 icon column that indicates popularity, polls, etc.?
The page in question is here: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?action=unread;all

mouser:
I've tweaked the search function a little bit -- I think i fixed a bug where it was returning less results than it should.  And I also added an option to bypass the search index on the advanced search form -- this will result in a slower and more thorough search for partial word matches, and is able to search for words less than 4 characters.  Normal indexed searching is appropriate for most searches, but you now have an option if you can't find something with a default search.

ewemoa:
What do people think of the default option to show a popup messagebox when you receive a new personal message on the forum?
-mouser (September 02, 2015, 12:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Prefer not, but as long as it can be turned off, doesn't bother :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version