ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Forum Upgraded August 30, 2015 - Report issues here

<< < (34/81) > >>

tomos:
attach <-- automatically shows as thumbnail if the image is very large (1900x1200)
attachimg <-- always full size no matter size
attachthumb <-- always thumbnail no matter size
-mouser (September 02, 2015, 08:34 AM)
--- End quote ---
thanks for the attach image info  :up:
FWIW,
the image it refused to show full in my post was just 850 width - but it was just over 1200 pixels high.

attachimg <-- always full size no matter size
-mouser (September 02, 2015, 08:34 AM)
--- End quote ---
-
not sure if that's a helpful one in these days of high resolutions - but proceed as you think ;-)

mouser:
Not sure if it has been reported, but I seem to be missing the indication on icons next to posts that shows I participated in them.
-Jibz (September 02, 2015, 12:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

i think i removed these in my effort to streamline and reduce noise..  any thoughts on a good way to bring them back -- assuming folks find them important (i didn't).

i should say there is a nice new page under the Go To menu for showing topics you started or topics you participated in, which i do think is useful.

Jibz:
Not sure if it has been reported, but I seem to be missing the indication on icons next to posts that shows I participated in them.
-Jibz (September 02, 2015, 12:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

i think i removed these in my effort to streamline and reduce noise..  any thoughts on a good way to bring them back -- assuming folks find them important (i didn't).-mouser (September 02, 2015, 09:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

I used them when viewing the list of unread posts since my last visit, it highlights the threads I want to make sure I check.

Perhaps a little icon overlay on the thread icon on the left, like a little "reply arrow". If there is only one icon with no indicators for anything, what is the point of the icon anyway?

mouser:
If there is only one icon with no indicators for anything, what is the point of the icon anyway?
--- End quote ---
the icon is matching the post icon -- which is USUALLY just the simple white one but can be different in some cases.

Perhaps a little icon overlay on the thread icon on the left, like a little "reply arrow"
--- End quote ---
ok let me look into it.

anandcoral:
Thanks for the images Anand -- they are perfect in style -- but if i had my preference it would be nice to have one that was gender "neutral" if you know what i mean..
-mouser (September 01, 2015, 01:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well these looks "neutral".

Or both, if preferred.

Now it is your take and obviously if other members agree too.

Regards,

Anand

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version