ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Forum Upgraded August 30, 2015 - Report issues here

<< < (33/81) > >>

Ath:
(1) I can't recognize the links that I've read from the ones I haven't read; On old DC the link-color changed after visiting he link, but on DC2 the link color stays exactly the same :o This may be due to the color-scheme in the theme, I can't tell, but it is a nuisance hunting down the unread links from the Active Topics list.
-Ath (September 01, 2015, 01:51 AM)
--- End quote ---
This issue seems to have been tweaked out, thanks! :Thmbsup:

tomos:
I've modified the Image button to explain better how to use the inline attachment feature, and removed the button from the Quick Reply bbc editor, since there is no way to attach files from the quick reply editor.
As has been discussed above, my intent for this button is largely to serve as help for those who don't yet know how our inline attached images work -- and therefore it is mainly about explaining to the user how to attach an image and refer to it.
As deozaan pointed out above, if you want to quickly insert an inline image you can use the new button down by the Attach Choose File buttons.  So there are solutions both for newbies and advanced users.
-mouser (August 31, 2015, 04:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

the popup uses a very small font size...

Re the image tags:

1) See this post -
I used [attach=1] and [attach=2], yet one is shown as a thumb, and one full size.
QUERY:
Is there a size limit for full size images or is something else going on there?

2) [attach=#] where an actual number is not used - does not work inline (not sure if supposed to - just saying in case)

mouser:
2) [attach=#] where an actual number is not used - does not work inline (not sure if supposed to - just saying in case)
--- End quote ---
ouch you're right ! not sure when i broke that.. working on it...

should be fixed now.

mouser:
I used [attach=1] and [attach=2], yet one is shown as a thumb, and one full size.
--- End quote ---
ah thanks for reminding me -- i need to update the help.
the way it works now is:
attach <-- automatically shows as thumbnail if the image is very large (1900x1200)
attachimg <-- always full size no matter size
attachthumb <-- always thumbnail no matter size

mouser:
On a side note, how hard would it be to have a user-templatable area * near the top/bottom of a given page?
-ewemoa (September 02, 2015, 02:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

can you elaborate on what you had in mind for me to add?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version