ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Forum Upgraded August 30, 2015 - Report issues here

<< < (31/81) > >>

mouser:
Thanks for the images Anand -- they are perfect in style -- but if i had my preference it would be nice to have one that was gender "neutral" if you know what i mean..

tomos:
Personally I'd just prefer the box at the very top, so landing on the main page immediately tells the visitor what's been happening, without the need to scroll or click on another page.
-dr_andus (September 01, 2015, 11:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

go to the new custom options line in your Forum Profile area and add:
-topinfocenter
-mouser (September 01, 2015, 01:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

this is great capability :up:
I wonder though, what would be most interesting for a first time visitor -
a list of boards, or a list of active threads?

I like that about the InfoQube forum - even as a visitor, I can click on 'New' and see a full list of posts sorted by date. NOTE: it's not that I favour recent posts over recent threads - rather that I think maybe an overview of recent activity is of more interest to everyone, than the list of boards.

wraith808:
I just saw something strange...

I made this post: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=41535.new#new

And then when I went back to it because Tomos had replied, there was an image?

mouser:
See my reply on the thread -- sorry for the confusion -- I added the image so that I could blog it. I do that sometimes when I blog a post -- usually I leave a note in the "last edited by" line but i forgot this time.  Sorry for the confusion.

dr_andus:
Personally I'd just prefer the box at the very top, so landing on the main page immediately tells the visitor what's been happening, without the need to scroll or click on another page.
-dr_andus (September 01, 2015, 11:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

go to the new custom options line in your Forum Profile area and add:
-topinfocenter
-mouser (September 01, 2015, 01:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

Perfect! Thanks for this  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version