ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Forum Upgraded August 30, 2015 - Report issues here

<< < (9/81) > >>

mouser:
Wiki fixed?

TaoPhoenix:
I don't understand how to do attachments here. The old version had some five options for thumbnails, full size, and stuff.
-TaoPhoenix (August 30, 2015, 06:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

new forum should have same exact options -- perhaps there was some help text for the old forum?
-mouser (August 30, 2015, 06:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm not sure what this question means.

In the old one, after you posted or previewed, there was a big dropdown in text on inserting attachments with different types. I don't see anything like that here.

I do see a button to insert attachment but it seems locked to thumbnails.

mouser:
there was a big dropdown in text on inserting attachments with different types.
--- End quote ---
ah yes, i remember that now.. perhaps i will bring that back.

or i will just elaborate the text that is shown when you hit the image button (far left button on 2nd row of bbc buttons) to explain how to use the different tags.

Deozaan:
--- End quote ---

or i will just elaborate the text that is shown when you hit the image button (far left button on 2nd row of bbc buttons) to explain how to use the different tags.
-mouser (August 30, 2015, 06:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

Having to click OK on that dialog box each time you want to display an attached image is annoying.

TaoPhoenix:
--- End quote ---

-mouser (August 30, 2015, 06:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well the way it is now, it "has added attach thumb" so it would be work to remove it and do "attach inline full size" or whatever. So in a sense it feels anti-intuitive and a bit like what Chrome did vs Firefox by keeping replacing English menus with strange compact buttons!

And yes, Deo's comment too! Plus for me I'd have to make like a little note on my desk on the different syntaxes because there were like 5 ways to do it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version