ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Forum Upgraded August 30, 2015 - Report issues here

<< < (16/81) > >>

mouser:
In the "Info Center - Active Topics" section would it be possible to re-enable the feature where it shows "Re:" at the start of the title for posts that are replies (as opposed to brand new threads without any replies)? This made it possible to distinguish at first sight between a new post without replies, and an older discussion with new replies.
--- End quote ---

yes, someone else was asking about this too.

Another more general point: the first thing I do when I visit the forum is scroll down to the very bottom to see what's latest in the "Info Center - Active Topics" section.
--- End quote ---

You are the 2nd person who has told me that's how you read the forum. I had no idea people did this.  Let me think about it a little more, but my main advice is to bookmark the page in the Go to menu that says "Recently updated topics" which is mainly the same contents, but nicer as its on its own page.

phitsc:
Indeed they are :Thmbsup:

mouser:
In the "Info Center - Active Topics" section would it be possible to re-enable the feature where it shows "Re:" at the start of the title for posts that are replies (as opposed to brand new threads without any replies)? This made it possible to distinguish at first sight between a new post without replies, and an older discussion with new replies.
--- End quote ---

fixed -- and discovered a substantial inefficiency in the code making that list, so forum should be a little faster to load now too.

40hz:
It certainly looks different!

I keep feeling like I just walked into the wrong house party.  :o

I'm sure it'll pass.  ;D

PS- looks incredibly clear and readable on a smartphone. Even with my lousy eyesight.

KynloStephen66515:
The mobile version looks fine on my Android. Great work, mouser!
--- End quote ---

The main website will soon (in 30 days or so?) be completely moved to cms and it will also be responsive/mobile friendly -- we have that working well already.  So looks like we are on the right path.  :up:
-mouser (August 31, 2015, 08:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

Orly?  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version