ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Forum Upgraded August 30, 2015 - Report issues here

<< < (6/81) > >>

tomos:
Very minor:

The 'Forum' link at the very top of the page (in the menu style row of links) does not work when one is in the forum -
there is a logic to this - but it's not the case with the other links up there, so a lack of consistency there.

(Me, I would just set it for forum home and leave it at that.)

wraith808:
Are donationcredits supposed to be showing up?  And history?  Just curious as they don't seem to be.

MilesAhead:
Are donationcredits supposed to be showing up?  And history?  Just curious as they don't seem to be.
-wraith808 (August 30, 2015, 01:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

I see stats for donation credits and number of messages.  I do not see any preferences to set how threads are shown.  Also I do not see a post history.

tomos:
--- End quote ---

you mean donation history?
I can see both here - there's info from the last 30 days on the credits page and a link for history below that.

mouser:
--- End quote ---

Wraith -- are you by chance using a browser/device that does not show you a menu when you hover over the DonationCredits menu in your profile area?
This seems like it may be that problem -- where the choices of the different donationcredits pages are only available in a hover-over menu.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version