ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Forum Upgraded August 30, 2015 - Report issues here

<< < (29/81) > >>

mouser:
The links should be changing colors as you visit them, but:

* The color difference is subtle.
* You may have to hit F5 to reload the css on the page to see the changes.

TaoPhoenix:

* You may have to hit F5 to reload the css on the page to see the changes.-mouser (September 01, 2015, 09:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

I see it on IE8 but not on Pale Moon or FF Dev Edition.

dr_andus:
To me it's a perfect compromise of exactly the right info density because it's *threads* and not *posts* so let's say this Forum Upgraded thread has lots of stuff going on, it only occupies one slot and for example I can see instantly that if I aka Tao posted earlier, and now it's bumped with Wraith, well, hey, go look!

But for example the Animal Threads thread hasn't done anything since 1AM so if you already looked there, you know you're up to date. And because it's *different* threads, it's kinda rare that *eleven or more* threads get hit and you "might risk missing something".

And Mouser has suggested an alternate page with even more stuff, but somehow that extra page "blows my info capacity fuse" and I can't look at it often.

-TaoPhoenix (September 01, 2015, 09:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

Very well explained. This is exactly why I like the Info Center as well.  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
Is it really better than the recent topics page: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?action=rtopics
Do you want me to create a new standalone page similar to the list on the main page, but with more entries (or larger font)?

tomos:

* You may have to hit F5 to reload the css on the page to see the changes.-mouser (September 01, 2015, 09:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

I see it on IE8 but not on Pale Moon or FF Dev Edition.
-TaoPhoenix (September 01, 2015, 09:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

dont know if it's been changed since - but it's working here in PaleMoon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version