ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Forum Upgraded August 30, 2015 - Report issues here

<< < (26/81) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
Concerning the translate box: harmless, yes, a distraction non the less.
-phitsc (August 31, 2015, 03:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

For Firefox, the Remove It Permanently add-on seems to work toward this end.

For Chrome, I tried Page Eraser, but didn't figure out how to get it to work across an entire site.

Just tried Stylebot with some success -- right click on element, choose 'Stylebot', choose 'Style Element', look for the 'Layout & Visibility' section, and click on the 'Hide' button.  Not ideal perhaps and may not work specific elements only, but at least it can hide the 'Translate' pop-up...

Don't know about other browsers / platforms.
-ewemoa (August 31, 2015, 08:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the suggestions ewemoa!

Nevertheless, @mouser, I would prefer '-translate', if it's easy to do.
-phitsc (September 01, 2015, 01:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

I assume you use AbBlockPro (Assuming cause...well...I don't know anybody that doesn't) - if so, click the icon, click "block element" then click the translate box (and anything else you wanna hide) - they are now gone :)

phitsc:
Nevertheless, @mouser, I would prefer '-translate', if it's easy to do.
-phitsc (September 01, 2015, 01:19 AM)
--- End quote ---
I assume you use AbBlockPro (Assuming cause...well...I don't know anybody that doesn't) - if so, click the icon, click "block element" then click the translate box (and anything else you wanna hide) - they are now gone :)
-Stephen66515 (September 01, 2015, 02:24 AM)
--- End quote ---
I don't. But works with uBlock Origin just as well. Thanks :Thmbsup:

anandcoral:
Hmm...looks like the points I mentioned got lost in between. It happens in exitement.

Here is the link and hope some replies on them https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=41514.msg387883#msg387883

Regards,

Anand

mouser:
Hi Anand.

Indeed i missed your post initially, but then replied to it here: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=41514.msg387914#msg387914

mouser:
I can't recognize the links that I've read from the ones I haven't read; On old DC the link-color changed after visiting he link, but on DC2 the link color stays exactly the same  This may be due to the color-scheme in the theme, I can't tell, but it is a nuisance
-Ath (September 01, 2015, 01:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

ah thanks for pointing that out.
i have attempted to fix it -- let me know if i did ok.  you may have to F5 on a page to get it to load the new css file.  The color difference between visited and non-visited links is subtle, but it's there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version