ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Pasted picture or dropped picture is not completely intransparent

(1/1)

ralfs:
Hi Mouser,

when I copy a picture and paste it on an existing screenshot the pasted picture is not completely intransparent.
Same behaviour with dragging a screenshot on another screenshot an put it on top of the backround picture.

Transparency is still set to 255 but the the backround is shining through the frontpicture.

ScreenshotCaptor v4.12.0

ralfs:
I'm a little bit confused at the moment!

I started this thread on one computer with a new NEC monitor and I definitively see the backround shine through the foregroundpicture.
Then I looked at this thread on my other computer with an older Dell monitor and couldn't see the shine through.  :huh:
I also downloaded the picture and looked at it with zoom. No shine through.

First I thought it was a problem in uploading image, but back at my NEC monitor I opened this thread again and the shine through was back!  >:(

So I loaded the picture in Gimp and looked at the color information of the white area and of the light grey shinining through area.
Maybe the difference of 254 to 255 isn't visible on all monitors, but on my NEC it's always visible.

When I paste this foreground picture on the backround picture in Gimp the result is a clear white area with no shine through.

Is there a possibility of correcting this little aberration?

Pasted picture or dropped picture is not completely intransparent

tomos:
I started this thread on one computer with a new NEC monitor and I definitively see the background shine through the foreground picture.
-ralfs (August 28, 2015, 01:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

sounds like a very good monitor (off-topic, but I'm curious: what's the model?)

ralfs:
(off-topic, but I'm curious: what's the model?)
-tomos (August 28, 2015, 04:31 PM)
--- End quote ---
It's a NEC EA244WMi

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version