ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Context Note

(1/2) > >>

c.gingerich:
Context Note is a “sticky” note application that allows you to save notes based on the current active window. When you create a new note and then go to another window, the note is automatically saved. When you come back to that window the note will come back.

For more info and to download, please go to http://vdsfreak.com/post/127493251200/context-note

Context Note

Thanks!

TaoPhoenix:

So what happens if the attached Window no longer exists?

And I think Anand has something like this.

And there are subtle issues when you do like it so much you create like 400 stickies over time.

Target:
And there are subtle issues when you do like it so much you create like 400 stickies over time.
-TaoPhoenix (August 26, 2015, 04:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think you might have misunderstood the term 'subtle' ;D ;D ;D

TaoPhoenix:
-TaoPhoenix (August 26, 2015, 04:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think you might have misunderstood the term 'subtle' ;D ;D ;D
-Target (August 26, 2015, 05:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

I don't think I did.
:P

"So, you open the master repository of stickies in Dexpot node seven, then you can create new stickies relevant to the context in the other six nodes, but if you ever have to close down your stickies program you lose the context awareness and they all get smashed together when you re-open it".

Subtle.

:)

c.gingerich:
There is a list feature that you can get to all the notes even if the window doesn't exist. Also, the notes are saved as text file and can easily be deleted if needed. If you watch the video you will see the list mode.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version