ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

GOG Scores Bethesda!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Deozaan:
Elder Scrolls 1 & 2 have been available for free from Bethesda for years now:

http://www.elderscrolls.com/arena/
http://www.elderscrolls.com/daggerfall/-Deozaan (August 26, 2015, 01:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

And yes, of course you are correct- but having them consolidated into a platform is a good thing... at least for me.-wraith808 (August 26, 2015, 02:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

Another potential benefit to the free Elder Scrolls games: Supposedly the GOG version is the CD version which has some differences from the Floppy disk version, which is what is free on the Elder Scrolls site.

40hz:
Humble Bundle has a pretty nice "pay what you want" offer going on Tom Clancy titles for the next 5 or so days.

Might be worth a look if it's the sort of game you like. Link here.

Deozaan:
Humble Bundle has a pretty nice "pay what you want" offer going on Tom Clancy titles for the next 5 or so days.

Might be worth a look if it's the sort of game you like. Link here.
-40hz (September 10, 2015, 12:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

Erm... Does this have anything to do with GOG or Bethesda? I'm not seeing the connection. It's a cool deal and all. I'm just wondering why it got posted here.

I bet mouser would like this. :Thmbsup:

mwb1100:
Erm... Does this have anything to do with GOG or Bethesda?
-Deozaan (September 10, 2015, 03:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, Humble's not GOG, and Ubisoft isn't Bethesda.  And you know what they say about double negatives.

wraith808:
Erm... Does this have anything to do with GOG or Bethesda?
-Deozaan (September 10, 2015, 03:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, Humble's not GOG, and Ubisoft isn't Bethesda.  And you know what they say about double negatives.

-mwb1100 (September 10, 2015, 05:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ok... that's just wrong  ;D :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version