ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Controlled cropping

(1/1)

oblivion:
I've been using the scrolling capture feature today in pretty much fully manual mode to capture a scrolling window that's really, really uncooperative.

Brilliant. Utterly brilliant. :)

The last bit of margin setting, that lets me set the margins to exactly where I want them prior to the final assembly is particularly lovely, if a little slow when the desired edge is a long way in from the captured one.

So a suggestion and a related question: first, might it be possible to put a slow accelerator on the margin adjuster, so if it's held down for a while -- more than a couple of seconds, maybe? -- it speeds up a bit?

And the question: any possibility of adding a similar sort of manual margin edit mode to other images? (I use the freehand region capture frequently, almost always overcompensate by a bit, and the ability to remove the extra bit round the edges without the shaky-handed mouse-driven selection+crop routine would be useful, I think! (Or is it there already and I just haven't found it? :D)

mouser:
Last question first -- you can nudge the selected region using cursor keys. Combine with alt/shift/control for different ways of moving/resizing.

oblivion:
Last question first -- you can nudge the selected region using cursor keys. Combine with alt/shift/control for different ways of moving/resizing.
-mouser (August 25, 2015, 11:24 AM)
--- End quote ---
Aha. That helps -- thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version