ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

create shortlinks to urls in a folder from a txt file with the url list

<< < (8/12) > >>

Contro:
I am revising too if i really have version 3
C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0

:o

Contro:
It seems the version correct because of your links.

But for me don't go.
I need support. So i am going to a JSON forum

Anyone knows one ?

Best Regards

4wd:
I am with Y:\FIREFOX PERFILES\PEPE\sessionstore-backups\recovery.js-Contro (August 26, 2015, 12:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

--- Code: PowerShell ---if (!(Test-Path -Path "Y:\FIREFOX PERFILES\PEPE\sessionstore-backups\recovery.js")) { Exit }$opentabs = (Get-Content "Y:\FIREFOX PERFILES\PEPE\sessionstore-backups\recovery.js") | ConvertFrom-Json  # Firefox
C:\> powershell.exe -noprofile -executionpolicy bypass -File "C:\Users\JOSE\Desktop\JSON2Shortcut.ps1"
--- End quote ---

If it's on your Desktop why aren't you running it from the shortcut it came with, (ie. put the shortcut on the Desktop also)?

Contro:
I am with Y:\FIREFOX PERFILES\PEPE\sessionstore-backups\recovery.js-Contro (August 26, 2015, 12:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

--- Code: Text ---if (!(Test-Path -Path "Y:\FIREFOX PERFILES\PEPE\sessionstore-backups\recovery.js")) { Exit }$opentabs = (Get-Content "Y:\FIREFOX PERFILES\PEPE\sessionstore-backups\recovery.js") | ConvertFrom-Json  # Firefox
C:\> powershell.exe -noprofile -executionpolicy bypass -File "C:\Users\JOSE\Desktop\JSON2Shortcut.ps1"
--- End quote ---

If it's on your Desktop why aren't you running it from the shortcut it came with, (ie. put the shortcut on the Desktop also)?
-4wd (August 27, 2015, 02:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's running well now.
The scripts includes the pinned tabs from the active session i suppose.

Contro:
Nod5 I am having doubts with :

"If you use Firefox then maybe FFBookmarkUnpack may be of use to do a one time unpack of all your firefox bookmarks into subfolders with .url files, http://nod5.dcmembers.com/ffbookmarkunpacker.html"

I have been modifying my bookmarks.
And finally when reiniate the system o execute the program I don't get the shortlinks. Only the empty folders.
I even delete the entire folder and repeat but just the same.
I only obtaining empty folders.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version