ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

desktop search guide page

<< < (5/5)

JavaJones:
Ugh, unwanted bundled software is definitely a huge annoyance. This sounds like a Podcast rant in the making. :D Adobe and Apple were the biggest offenders I knew of until recently. Now X1 and there are others I'm sure. I have done custom install as a general rule for years now, partly because of this and partly just because I want to make sure the app isn't doing anything else I don't want (like adding a quicklaunch shortcut).

- Oshyan

mja:
Quick ? for anyone that has X1 and Lotus Notes installed. Was anyone able to get it to work - is there any trick that I don't know about? I looked thru the help and it looks like all you have to do is set the password and it should work. For some reason it indexed my contacts but not my emails and every time I tried to bring up the options menu to enable the indexing on specific Lotus Notes folders the X1 app just hung until I had to kill it. Thanks in advance.

Armando:
Hello.

Funny, but after installing X1 on Windows XP *home* edition, the "Actions" (also available by right clicking on a file within X1) are grayed out(dimmed).  >:(

Anybody knows how to enable these????

Thanks!

M.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version