ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Adapt emptytxtfile.ahk to windows 8.1

<< < (7/9) > >>

Contro:
running to try tomos.

Contro:
Sorry. Don't go.
 :(

tomos:
Sorry. Don't go.
 :(
-Contro (August 13, 2015, 03:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

okay, I can drop it now :D :Thmbsup:

Contro:
I am updating to windows 10 and perhaps is different althoug i doubt....
 ;D

Ath:
I've debugged a little on Windows 10 and came to these changes:
OLD CODE:

--- Code: Autohotkey ---HWND := WinExist()      ControlGetText, DesPath, Edit1, ahk_id %WinID%      Gui, Add, ListView, r10 NoSort vChosenName h300 w400, File Name
NEW CODE:

--- Code: Autohotkey ---HWND := WinExist()      ControlGetText, DesPath, ToolbarWindow323, ahk_id %WinID%      StringMid, DesPath, DesPath, Instr(DesPath,": ") + 2      Gui, Add, ListView, r10 NoSort vChosenName h300 w400, File Name(2nd line changed, 3rd line added)

The text from this control comes prefixed with "Address: " on a US-English Windows installation, and "Adres: " with the Dutch language pack active (I have separate logins for separate languages on this Windows 10 system 8)), so the string-splitting is based on the ": " part.
I'm no expert on AHK, but it "Works On My Machine" (r) ;D
Can't test with Windows 7 (at the moment) or Windows 8.x (at all as I don't have that @#$#%-OS here), but as Windows Explorer has a lot of similarities I sortof assume it should work there too. Else use the AHK Window Spy to get the control-name that holds the address for the current folder:

Only once the address is selected it reveals the Edit1 control as used in the original code:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version