ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Mouser's Zone

Screenshot Captor Background Shadow colour

<< < (2/3) > >>

mouser:
i think i know the answer to that.
can you try this:

if you go to "More Interface Options" and change the "Canvas Background color" does that control the color uses behind the shadow?

superboyac:
i think i know the answer to that.
can you try this:

if you go to "More Interface Options" and change the "Canvas Background color" does that control the color uses behind the shadow?
-mouser (August 06, 2015, 12:07 AM)
--- End quote ---
i tell you, you have the greatest preferences dialogs.  only topped by dopus.

mouser:
i think some would argue they are chaotic, and with some justification.
but i hope i can make up for it by offering support here on the forum :)

tomos:
Hi, I tried those special effects settings, but couldn't get them to change the light background created outside and behind the Shadow area.-grantcoll (August 05, 2015, 03:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's not fully clear (to me) what exactly you want to do. That "light background" you mention is actually tranparent. Do you want to extend the shadow area? If so, change the 'radius' as per mouser's screenshot. (Re changing the colour of the shadow, try mouser's suggestion.)

EDIT/Clarification (see mouser's post below) - transparency is in the default png format

mouser:
it's also true that if you save the image in a format that does not support transparency (jpg, bmp) any transparent background will be merged into the canvas background color.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version