ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

create shortlinks to urls in a folder from a txt file with the url list

<< < (12/12)

Nod5:
Ok, I found the problem. Or several problems really. FFBookmarkUnpacker failed on nested subfolders, separator lines and in case a bookmark without a folder was first in the bookmarks.html file. A bit embarassing but in my defence I made it a long time ago mostly for my own use. Anyway, I fixed the issues and put up an updated version that should fix those problems, http://nod5.dcmembers.com/ffbookmarkunpacker.html . Let me know if it works.

BTW you can now edit your previous posts above and remove the bookmarks.html snippets if you want to for privacy.

Contro:
Ok, I found the problem. Or several problems really. FFBookmarkUnpacker failed on nested subfolders, separator lines and in case a bookmark without a folder was first in the bookmarks.html file. A bit embarassing but in my defence I made it a long time ago mostly for my own use. Anyway, I fixed the issues and put up an updated version that should fix those problems, http://nod5.dcmembers.com/ffbookmarkunpacker.html . Let me know if it works.

BTW you can now edit your previous posts above and remove the bookmarks.html snippets if you want to for privacy.
-Nod5 (September 04, 2015, 01:21 PM)
--- End quote ---
Simply you are great.
Then when goes well the first time i had the bookmarks in the good way for ffbookmarkunpacker.
And now i will have well the bookmarks for the new version of ffbookmarkunpacker.

Running to try.
 :P :-*

Contro:
Trying and running !!!!!!
I waited to reinitiate the system just because i had followed your advice and put as resident ffbookmarkunpack
And the program runs wonderfully !!!!!

Best Regards
 :-*

Nod5:
Great that it worked out.

Just a reminder: remember that FFBookmarkUnpacker every time it runs first clears the output folder before unpacking all bookmarks from Firefox to it, so that the folder only contains the same bookmarks as Firefox has. So don't manually put any other files in that folder. (FFBookmarkUnpacker does check if there are any non .url files there and in that case doesn't clear the folder but instead gives an errormessage. But if a user has manually put .url files in the output folder then those will be cleared.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version